Review: ELT Blog by Anthony Ash







Features: This Blog gets updated once a month, what makes me think that the author is really interested in the topic. Also, Anthony Ash answer plenty of comments. If you read any of the blog entries and something was not clear, you can actually ask to the author what he wanted to say, because you know he will answer to it. 

Limitations: I believe the main limitation of this blog is the fact that you do not find many sources to go deeper into a specific topic of your interest. 

Design: The design is pretty simple. It has a white backgroung with dark letters, and the links are presented in light blue;  so the entyre blog is easy to read and very attractive. 

Target: Ash says that this blog has every "kind of teacher" in mind. That it is created for the first year former teacher student, for the teacher that has been working on that labour for a very long time and even for the person that just wants information. This blog has not an "ideal" target group.



Source: https://eltblog.net 

Comments

  1. Thanks! Your summary gave me your vision about the blog. Since I know you are a pre-service teacher, I believe your criteria may help me to find interesting this blog. I visited Anthony's blog and I found very interesting topics. Sadly, I believe this author has the blog inactive because the last post was on February, 26, 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts